Beginners Photography Class
Want to learn how to use your fancy camera better?
Don't get overwhelmed by manuals and tough online classes.
Take my in depth, in-person course on how to use your camera and how to take better photos of your everyday activities!
You will learn:
- Important camera elements
- Aperture (and aperture-priority mode)
- Depth of field
- Shutter speed
- ISO capabilities
- Focal length
- The importance of prime lenses
- Focus modes
- Image quality
- Basic lighting techniques
- Basic composition techniques
- Drive modes
- Metering modes
- MORE ISO capabilities
You will learn:
- Exposure compensation
- White Balance
- More lighting techniques
- Use of reflectors
- Beginner posing tips
- Changing perspectives
- MUCH MORE!
What you need:
- MUST HAVE a basic DSLR (Digital Single-Lens Reflex Camera). Must be able to switch to manual settings where you can control ALL the aspects of the photo taken.
- Camera does NOT need to have interchangeable lenses (although having interchangeable lenses is a plus)
- MUST HAVE a users manual for your specific camera. (I cannot guarantee that I will understand your specific camera and how to access your menu functions. All cameras are alike in some fashions but not all. If you do not have your camera manual - there is usually a online resource to copy and print one for your exact camera.)
Each class is approximately 3 hours long to include lunch and lots of fun!
$125 for level 1 OR $195 for both levels 1 and 2. Class limited to 10 people maximum. (Sign up with a friend and get $10 off.)
Class Date: October 28th 1pm to 4pm (LEVEL ONE ONLY)
Class location: Solid Ground Brewery, Diamond Springs
Deadline to sign up: September 12th
Please contact me with any questions.
Don't forget! After class is over you will be added to a private Facebook group where you can continue to learn and ask questions about photography. The learning never ends!